Fry Garlic and ginger
Add Cooked Noodles
- Noodles -200 gms
- Garlic sliced - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger sliced - 1 tablespoon
- Onion -2
- french beans- 5
- spring onion sliced - 5 tablespoons
- salt and pepper
- Boil water in a pan just needed to immerse the noodles..add salt and 1tsp oil to the water so noodles dont become sticky..
- After 10 minutes on high flame, the noodles will be cooked...strain the water away through a sieve..
- Cut the vegetables in whichever style...long thin or small pieces..ginger, garlic, onion, carrot and beans...you can add capsicum,green peas too.
- In a wide pan, heat 2 tsp oil, fry garlic and ginger pieces for a minute
- Add onion and saute for 3 minutes on high flame
- Add vegetables and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and fry for a minute..remember you already added salt while boiling noodles.. so adjust salt accordingly
- Now add the cooked noodles and mix...fry for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with spring onion finally
- VARIATION ; This noodles will be good enough for kids..for adults , you can add 1tsp soya sauce and chilli sauce if needed spicy