DALIA KICHIDI (Wheat rava)
- Dalia or broken brown wheat Rava - 1 cup
- cloves-2, cardamom-2
- onion -1 medium
- green chillies-3
- curry leaves few
- 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- cut vegetables- carrot, beans,potato- 1 cup
- coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Fry 1 cup brown wheat rava(Dalia) and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker, heat 1 tsp oil, fry 2 cloves and 2 cardamom.
- Then fry pieces of 1 onion, 3 green chillies, curry leaves
- Add 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste and fry till raw flavour goes away
- Then add 1 cup of cut vegetables like carrot, beans, potato ..
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder..Mix well ..
- Add the fried wheat rava , 2 cups water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Dalia kichidi is ready...