- oats -1 cup
- Ghee-1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick-1 inch
- 10 cloves of garlic (skin removed dont crush),
- 3 green chillies slit
- onion -1 cut to small pieces
- tomato -1 cut to small pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- few fried cashews for garnishing.
- Dry roast 1 cup oats and keep aside
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp ghee
- Fry cinnamon, garlic, green chillies, onion
- Add tomato pieces and fry for a minute
- add 1/2cup water and 1 cup coconut milk, salt and bring to boil...
- add oats and cook for 3 minutes till done.
- garnish with ghee fried cashews
- Oats Pulao ready, Serve with onion raitha .