ALL LEAVES CHUTNEY
2.Heat oil fry channa
3.Fry Urad dal
4.Fry Chilli Cumin
6.Fry Gingergarlic paste
7. Fry Tamarind Paste
8.Fry Curry Leaves
9.Fry Coriander Leaves
10.Fry Mint leaves
12.Grind to Chutney
- onion pieces- 1 cup
- curry leaves - 1/2 cup
- coriander leaves- 1 cup
- mint leaves - 1 cup
- Red cillies-4
- 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- Channa dal -2 teaspoon
- Urad dal - 2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds -1 teaspoon
- tamarind paste - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a wide pan. Fry channa dal and then urad dal,.
- Add red chillies and then cumin seeds and fry
- Add onion and salt. Fry for 2 minutes
- Add garlic ginger paste and fry a minute
- Add tamarind paste and fry 2 minutes
- Add the curry leaves, coriander leaves and mint leaves and fry for 5 minutes on low flame. Do not cover the lid.
- Switch off the stove. Cool and grind to paste. Add some water if needed for grinding smooth
- Season with mustard and red chillies if needed.
- Can be used as side dish for idli, dosa etc.